Download our guide
Our Tenant Guide contains everything an Intus Lettings tenant needs to know about renting a home
Moving to a new house is an exciting time as a tenant, but it doesn’t come without its stresses. There is a lot to think about when it comes to renting: affordability, finding the right property for you and, of course, all the legal bits. It can be overwhelming, regardless of whether you’re a first-time or seasoned renter.
To help, we have created this handy tenant guide which includes everything you need to know in one place. Over the next few pages, we have included everything that you need to know about renting; from working out what rent you can afford and all the legal jargon to basic maintenance tips.
What to expect in the guide:
- Why rent with Intus Lettings?
- What do you need to know before renting?
- What does the Intus Lettings application process involve?
- What will happen on moving day?
- Who do I contact if there is an emergency?
- How can I fix common maintenance issues?
- How do I end or renew a tenancy?
Download your copy
Fill in your details below to recieve your copy of the guide.
By submitting your details you consent to being contacted by Intus Lettings by telephone and email for this and similar services.