Download our guide
Download our Landlord Guide today and find out everything you need to know about letting a property through Intus Lettings
Once you have instructed Intus Lettings to let and manage your property, you can relax safe in the knowledge that we will do all the hard work on your behalf. We offer a nationwide service, meaning that we can be on hand wherever needed.
Our priority is ensuring that you as a landlord are receiving the best possible service. To do this, we endeavour to go above and beyond at all times – whether that is conducting scheduled property inspections, undertaking rental reviews, scheduling proven contractors to fix maintenance issues or anything else that comes with a tenancy.
What to expect in the guide:
- Why choose Intus Lettings to be your lettings agent?
- What does a management takeover involve?
- What are the different services offered by Intus Lettings?
- How does the lettings process work?
- What happens after my property is let?
- What legislation and safety standards do I have to adhere to?
- How much does the Intus Lettings service cost?
- Can I be a non-resident landlord?
Download your copy
Fill in your details below to recieve your copy of the guide.
By submitting your details you consent to being contacted by Intus Lettings by telephone and email for this and similar services.